Xiaomi has recently introduced its latest Android 12 based operating system, MIUI 13, for its smartphones. The newly introduced Xiaomi 12 Series flagship handsets will ship with the latest version of MIUI by default, and the company has shared the release schedule of this interface for its other handsets.
According to Gizmochena, in-house beta testers will now receive the latest MIUI 13 beta update with devices scheduled in the first phase of release. Note that this version has been released on a trial basis and a stable version will be available to users next month. MIUI 13 beta update based on Android 12 has been released with version number 21 ۲ 12 ٫ 27. This version of Xiaomi UI has been upgraded in terms of performance, optimization and privacy compared to the previous version.
The eligible handsets to receive the first MIUI 13 beta in China are: Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition, Mix 4, Xiaomi Sevi, Redmi K40, Xiaomi 10s, Xiaomi Pad 5 Pro 5G, Xiaomi Pard 5 Pro, Mi Pad 5, Mi 11 Youth Edition , May 11 Ultra, May 11 Pro, Xiaomi 11, Redmi Note 10 Pro, May K3 10, Redmi K30i Pro 5G, Redmi K30 5G, Redmi K30, Redmi 10 Pro, May 10, May 10 Extreme Edition, K30 Extreme Edition, K30s Extreme Edition, Xiaomi 10X Pro, Xiaomi Note 11 5G, Note 10, Note 9 Pro, Note 9, Redmi Note 9 and Xiaomi CC9 Pro.
In the following, we will review a summary of the official changes made to the MIUI 13 beta update:
- Added some magic functions with support for connecting smartphones and tablets for seamless streaming of content between devices
- Added protection of face verification and privacy watermark functions
- Added protection of electrical fraud with a full link to protect against telecommunications fraud
- Added a new system font called MiSans that some people find clearer and easier to read
- Added live wallpaper of beautiful scientific crystals that show the beauty of science under a microscope
- Customizable personal smart assistant Xiao Ai
- Faster, more stable and more efficient user experience
The stable version of MIUI 13 will be available next month, and this upgrade will be available in the first phase for devices such as the Maypad 5 Pro, May 5 Pro 5G, May 11 Ultra, May 11 Pro, Xiaomi 11 and Maypad. Xiaomi will soon release a schedule of devices that will receive this update in the second and third phases.