Samsung is likely to use the Exynos 2300 chip in the Galaxy S23 series in some markets

It was previously reported that during the agreement between Samsung and Qualcomm, all versions of the Galaxy S23 series will be launched with the high-end Snapdragon series chip. Rumors and rumors suggest that all of Samsung’s next-generation flagships will be equipped with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chip, but according to a new report, it’s possible that some markets will get the Exynos 2300 model.

to report WccfTechThis year, about 70% of all versions of the Samsung Galaxy S22 series were launched with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 chip, while the remaining 30% use the Exynos 2200 chip. If the new rumor is true, this trend will likely continue with the S23 series as well. There are many reasons to expect a higher percentage of the next generation of the Korean company’s flagship phones to be launched with Qualcomm chips; For example, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 will be produced with TSMC’s 4nm process.

Related article:

Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 managed to defeat Apple’s A15 Bionic chip in the game performance test, and this shows the superiority of TSMC’s 4nm lithography. Meanwhile, the Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, which is produced with Samsung’s 4nm process, faced problems such as instability and excessive heat generation. We are now in the last quarter of the year, but there is still no information about the Exynos 2300, while we have seen several leaks of Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 features and specifications.

So, either Samsung has been very good at keeping its future plans under wraps, or the Exynos 2300 is not currently being produced for the Galaxy S23 series. In any case, additional news on this matter will probably be available in the near future.

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker