Networks consist of two or more computing systems connected to each other by physical or wireless connections. If the network architecture is peer-to-peer or client-server, in both cases, a number of network protocols are used to communicate between systems. Over time, with the development of the infrastructure and technology used, the network needs more care; Because this development opens the way for profiteers and opportunists to compromise network security. For this reason, in this situation, the use of network security services and the use of its solutions can play an essential role in providing network security and protect confidential data.
What is network security?
Network security is a broad term that encompasses various technologies, devices, and processes. Network Security is a set of rules and regulations designed to protect the integrity, confidentiality and access of computer networks and data with the help of various software and hardware.
In fact, Network Security is the protection of the network infrastructure against any unauthorized access, misuse of information or their theft. Network security includes methods for creating a secure infrastructure for devices, applications, users, and applications.
The network is so important in various organizations that its disruption for a few minutes can lead to widespread disruption in work and affairs and serious damage to the organization’s resources. For this reason, all organizations, regardless of their size, industry or infrastructure, need a series of network security solutions to protect themselves from cyber attacks or other threats.
What is the importance of network security services?
Cyber security or network security is considered one of the basic and important issues in every organization; Because it can protect the organization’s data and information well against various cyber threats. One of the most important things is the importance of using Network security services In organizations, the following can be mentioned:
- network protection, Infrastructure and traffic Available in the network against various cyber attacks
- Kidney protection Assets and resources Various organizations that can be accessed through the network against unauthorized entries
- make sure of User access Authorized and assigned to various assets and resources of the organization in the network
- Prevention to be erased And Sudden loss of information and organization data
- Centralized network management and the data in it
What is the most important basis of network security?
Network security or cyber security is based on a series of principles that should be considered in organizations:
- protection: The first and most important point in the service is network security, and to achieve it, all systems must be configured at the highest level of security.
- Diagnosis: At this stage, network monitoring is important after the start-up, so that if there is a problem, it can be detected in the initial stages and more serious damage can be prevented.
- Action: This stage is after the diagnosis of the problem and includes actions that should be taken in the shortest time to solve the problem.