Paratech is one of the largest and most reliable TV repair centers in Mashhad
How to connect LG smart TV to Wi-Fi without control
Using a mouse, you can connect your LG TV to Wi-Fi without a controller. All you have to do is plug a wireless or wired USB mouse into the USB port of your LG TV. You will then be prompted to press the button on the front of the TV below the LG logo. With this, you can access the TV settings and then you can use the mouse and connect your LG TV to the Wi-Fi network.
Note: This method to connect LG TV to Wi-Fi without control is applicable only for LG TVs produced after 2012. You can find the year of manufacture of your TV under the barcode of your LG TV.
If your LG TV is manufactured before 2012, don’t worry, enter the portal Paratec and ask for your desired service from Paratek technical technicians.
Steps to connect LG TV to Wi-Fi without control
In this section, the detailed steps to connect LG TV to Wi-Fi without control are given for you:
1. Connect a USB mouse (wireless or wired) to the USB port of your LG TV. (If you are using a wireless mouse, turn on its power switch. If you are using a wired mouse, connect its USB cable to the USB port of your LG TV. Finally, move the mouse to see if it works. slow or not)
2. Go to quick settings on your LG TV.
3. Find and select “Input” in the settings menu.
4. Select the “Live TV” option. (Left click with USB mouse to select “Live TV”)
5. Open the side menu and move the mouse cursor to the left side of your LG TV screen and select the “Recommended” option.
6. When the background turns blue, click it once to notify you that you are not connected to any network.
7. Press “YES” when asked if you want to connect to a WiFi network.
8. In this section, you will enter the LG TV Wi-Fi network settings page.
9. Search for your local network’s SSID from the WiFi network settings page and select your WiFi network.
10. Enter the Wi-Fi password and select Connect.
Congratulations, your LG TV is now successfully connected to Wi-Fi without being controlled.
An alternative way to connect LG TV to Wi-Fi without control
You can also use an Ethernet cable to connect the TV to Wi-Fi without control.
But to connect the TV to Wi-Fi with an Ethernet cable, you need to fulfill the following 2 conditions:
1. Your LG TV should be near your Wi-Fi router or modem.
2. Your LG TV model must have an Ethernet or LAN port.
In this case, you can connect one end of your Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port (LAN network) of the TV. Insert the other end of the cable into the empty port on the back of your Wi-Fi router. With this, your LG TV will easily connect to the Internet immediately.
LG TV repair agency in Mashhad A specialist in the maintenance and repair of new and old models of LG brand TVs can serve you all over Mashhad.
Specialized television repair services throughout Mashhad
If you have recently encountered a problem with your LG TV that can only be repaired by professional repairmen, we suggest you contact Paratech. As a specialist authority in the matter of television installation and repair in the holy city of Mashhad, we have a long history in this field, and therefore we can provide you with these services better than any amateur.
Paratek, as a Mashhad LG television repair agent, having all kinds of original parts of this brand, can provide you with the best service anywhere in Mashhad.