At CES 2023 in Las Vegas, Lenovo unveiled its small desktop computer called the ThinkCenre neo 50q Gen 4. The target customers of this computer are small and medium-sized companies that want to improve productivity, stability and teamwork.
Although the Lenovo 50q desktop computer has small dimensions, it is equipped with a 13th generation Intel processor and offers up to 1 TB of SSD memory and 32 GB of DDR4 RAM memory. In terms of connections, this computer supports Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth.
Technical specifications of ThnikCentre neo 50q Gen4 computer
- 13th generation Intel Core i5-H series processor
- Windows 11 Pro or Windows 11 Home
- RAM memory up to 32 GB DDR4 in two SODIMM slots
- Storage memory up to 1TB SSD on PCIe Gen 4 or 1TB hard drive
- Intel Iris X integrated graphics
- 65W power supply with 90W adapter
- Dimensions 182.9 x 179 x 34.5 mm
- Weight 1.1 kg
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.1 support
- Input and output ports: one USB 3.2 Gen2, one USB Type C, one audio combo jack, one RJ45 Ethernet, two USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, two USB 2.0 ports, and one HDMI 2.1
The price of the Lenovo Neo 50q computer starts at $499 and will be launched on the global market in the third quarter of 2023.