Connect your PS5 to the Internet
As we mentioned, there are two ways to connect the PlayStation 5 console to the Internet:
1. Connecting the PS5 console to the Internet with a LAN cable
To connect your console to the Internet using a cable, you can connect the modem cable to the back of the PS5 console and to the LAN network socket. Then, you need to go through these steps for software configuration:
- Enter the Settings section of the console.
- Next, go to the Network section and select the Set Up Internet Connection option.
- Go to the Set Up Wired Lan section and click on Connect, so that the console will do the standard settings automatically.
- You can also use the Advanced Settings section to access custom settings.