The latest leaked information from the Galaxy S22 series processors claims that Samsung will launch its future flagship with the new Exynos 2200 chip in selected markets. This is contrary to previous rumors that the company’s processors have been delayed in the production sector and models equipped with it will be released next year.
We know that the American version of the Galaxy S22 will use the first generation Snapdragon 8; But models with the Exynos 2200 also have their own appeal; Because this is the first mobile chip with graphic architecture Is. A little while ago ایامدی Released its significant revenue report for the holiday quarter and fiscal year 2021; Therefore, analysts and fans are waiting for its new actions in the field of smartphones.
You do not have to wait until the day of the unveiling of the Galaxy S22 Ultra to see how the mobile graphics subsystem performs, as the Exynos 2200 processor has already participated in the benchmark test.
Galaxy S22 Ultra benchmark with Exynos 2022 chip
The SM-S908B in the Geekbench 5 database is nothing more than the universal version of the S22 Ultra, which uses the Exynos 2200 chip. In this article, the device is compared to the SM-S908U (S22 Ultra with Snapdragon 8 Generation 1).
The benchmarks of the S22 Ultra are almost identical to those of the Exynos 2200 and Snapdragon 8 Generation One. As you can see in the picture above, no matter what processor the device is marketed in your country, you will still have access to a very powerful device. However, the model equipped with the Exynos chip has, on average, achieved better benchmark results than any other device.
It should be noted that Geekbench 5 mainly focuses on CPU performance; Now we want to test the graphics subsystem to see how powerful the RDA2-powered mobile GPU is compared to Qualcomm’s better-known Adreno GPUs. In the following, all the details about the Exynos 2200 and Snapdragon 8 processors of a Samsung generation in the Galaxy S22 are provided.
Samsung Exynos 2200 vs. Snapdragon 8 Generation Qualcomm
The most important new features of the Exynos 2200 in the Galaxy S22 family of devices found:
- The first hardware-accelerated beam (RT) and variable rate shading (VRS) tracking on mobile chips
- Samsung Xclipse GPU based on RDNA 2
- Samsung EUV four-nanometer production method
- 10 Gigabit 5G modem with sub-6GHz connectivity And mmWave
- Supports 4K display resolution with 120Hz refresh rate
Below is a list of the most important new features of Snapdragon 8 Generation 1:
- X65 5G modem with 10 Gbps download speed
- The first 18-bit image signal processor for mobile
- The first 8K HDR10 + video recording for mobile
- Mega photography takes 30 photos in low light and combines the best parts of each into one photo
- The ISP is always on to quickly open and lock faces
- Qualcomm’s seventh generation artificial intelligence engine for sound analysis and bokeh filters Leica Leitz Look
- Low-power Bluetooth audio features such as stereo playback and recording, and audio playback for gaming
- The first platform with the ability to support Android Ready Secure Element, a new standard for digital car keys or driver’s license