Asus claims that the Intel i9-13900H processor offers a great balance between exceptional performance and optimal core usage for optimal gaming and multitasking.
Asus gaming laptops are equipped with dual Arc Flow Fans cooling system, each fan has 84 blades. These fans provide 13% better efficiency in air circulation than the previous generation.
Technical specifications of A16 laptop version 2013
- AMD Ryzen 9 Zen 4 processor
- AMD Radeon RDNA 3 graphics with 8 GB GDDR6 and maximum power consumption of 120 watts
- 16-inch IPS-LCD display with a resolution of 2560 x 1600 pixels, 240 Hz refresh rate, 3 ms response time, and 100% DCI-P3 coverage.
- Up to 32 GB of RAM DDR5 4800 MHz
- SSD storage memory up to 2 TB PCIe
- Backlit chiclet keyboard
- 4 powerful speakers with support for Dolby Atmos and Hi-Res Audio and two-channel noise canceling
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.2 support
- Input and output ports 2 USB 3.2 generation 1 Type A ports, one USB 3.2 generation 2 Type C port with DisplayPort 4 and Power Delivery 3.0, one RJ-45, one HDMI 2.1, one 3.5 mm audio combo jack, one Power input
- 90 watt hour battery
- Dimensions: 354.9 x 251.9 x 22.15
- Weight 2.2 kg